The main features of the new BET range include:
• A well-balanced design for best usage.
• Minimal effort needed when pulling the trigger.
• The mandrel collector is easy to dismantle, which ultimately contributes to the cleanliness and safety of the working area.
• Ergonomic handles that facilitate the riveting process.
• A handle ring that enables the tools to be hooked onto a production line.
• A powerful li-ion battery with battery life indicator.
BET-1 has the riveting capacity from 2.4mm to 5mm in all materials. The BET-2 is designed for heavy-duty rivets such as structural, hardgrip, Hardlock and S-trebol rivets. Both models cover all the fastener needs with blind rivets.
The Bet-1 battery tool is supplied with a solid and durable carry case complete with battery charger. It is available with one or two 1.4 Ah batteries. BRALO can also provide a supplementary 2.8 Ah battery. Both tools will be available from June 2013.
Having spent a decade in the fastener industry experiencing every facet – from steel mills, fastener manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, as well as machinery builders and plating + coating companies, Claire has developed an in-depth knowledge of all things fasteners.
Alongside visiting numerous companies, exhibitions and conferences around the world, Claire has also interviewed high profile figures – focusing on key topics impacting the sector and making sure readers stay up to date with the latest developments within the industry.