The main features of the new BET range include:
• A well-balanced design for best usage.
• Minimal effort needed when pulling the trigger.
• The mandrel collector is easy to dismantle, which ultimately contributes to the cleanliness and safety of the working area.
• Ergonomic handles that facilitate the riveting process.
• A handle ring that enables the tools to be hooked onto a production line.
• A powerful li-ion battery with battery life indicator.
BET-1 has the riveting capacity from 2.4mm to 5mm in all materials. The BET-2 is designed for heavy-duty rivets such as structural, hardgrip, Hardlock and S-trebol rivets. Both models cover all the fastener needs with blind rivets.
The Bet-1 battery tool is supplied with a solid and durable carry case complete with battery charger. It is available with one or two 1.4 Ah batteries. BRALO can also provide a supplementary 2.8 Ah battery. Both tools will be available from June 2013.
Having joined the magazine in 2012, Claire developed her knowledge of the industry through the numerous company visits, exhibitions and conferences she attended both in the UK and abroad.
Claire prides herself on keeping readers well informed and up to date with the latest industry news.